»

June 22, 2008

Disturbing Pictures

Warning!!!
Disturbing Pictures Below?

Below is an example of what you get when you combine a weekend of camping, two weeks of laziness, a razor, and an afternoon with two people who have a little time to kill.

We created this post a couple weeks ago but never posted it since there were several other posts at the same time. But after informing a few people the pictures existed, we finally succumbed to peer pressure and figured we could embarrass ourselves...or at least Brett. And don't say we didn't warn you!

What Brett and Dy might look like if they lived in a trailer in Alabama.



7 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

SICK!!! I don't know if I was ready for that. Yes. . .I did pressure you to post those but that is just wrong. The rolled up shorts are what get me. And I love that you are looking at the lawn mower? hahaha!! Nice!

Unknown said...

That's awesome!

FamilyMoe said...

DY,
You guys crack me up! Now we know why the prophet warns us to keep busy! LOL Until later my friend...

MJ

The Peterson's said...

Bret, You had better get that lawn mower fixed soon. How else will you get to work!!! You guys make a good Alabama couple or Grantsville, wait I better not say that!!
David and Tera

Janey said...

That's possibly the sexiest thing I have ever seen! I think it's cool. You should just keep it forever. Do you know who Morgan Spurlock is? He is the guy that does the T.V. show 30 days, and did the movie Supersize me. You kinda look like him. AWESOME!

Mark

Tiffany said...

Ha! Ha! Very Funny!

Sarah and Trent said...

DUDE Brett, I never thought I'd see you goin' white trash like that. ;) haa ha! Cute. Happy Birthday to you and I'm glad you guys are having some fun times.