»

June 5, 2008

Brett Turns 29


Brett turned 29 yesterday. That morning Brett had a golf tournament for the South Jordan Chamber, but after four holes the tournament came to an abrupt end, due to heavy rain. We spent the day doing absolutely nothing but, watching T.V.,relaxing and playing our new favorite game Scramble and Wordtwist together. Granted Brett rocks at these games, his vocabulary is astounding. Later that night, we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We meet up with friends and family to enjoy the evening. Just FYI --always expect at least an hour wait when visiting the delicious diner. Brett's surprise for the day was tickets to the Dave Matthews Concert this August. It was a nice relaxing day spent with one another. Brett thanks for being so fantastic and the perfect companion. Once again, Thank you for everything you are for me and I love the life we share together. Hope you enjoyed the day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're SO OLD!!! Haha (sort of). Hope you had a fantastic day. Hope you liked the present...You know how I feel about DMB- but I'm sure you and Dyana will have a great time =)

Tiffani said...

Happy Birthday Brett! I would say that you're getting old, but I'm older than you so we just won't go there. It sounds like you're doing great. I'm so happy for you. What an adorable wife you have. I hope to meet you some day Dyana!

Marcy said...

HB dude!! sounds like you had a great day with your cute little wife! those are the best kind of birthdays in my opinion! anyway, i am not going to make any kind of "OLD" comment, because i am already feeling it! but, enjoy 29!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Brett!! Enjoy 29! It's always fun to see what you guys are up too!

-Todd and Amy Blake

Katey said...

Happy birthday Brett, like a week ago! My favorite part of the day is that you played scramble and wordtwist. I laughed outloud...Brett is addicted! :)

Jill said...

My track record is a batting average of 0.000% Sorry I forgot to call and wish ya a happy birthday. I will make sure I make a big deal of the 30 something ages headed your way!