»

June 2, 2008

How Time Flies


Sometimes it seems like 6 months has flown by, but there is so much we have done that at the same time it feels like we have been married for years. We could review it, but the blog pretty much recaps it pretty nicely. We are still very happy and grow to love each other more every day. There have been some adjustments we have made, but it has all been great.

This past week also featured the last of the Martin clan graduating from high school...which also meant a reason to party down in Orem. Chelsea, Dy's youngest sister is heading to BYU Idaho, regardless of the great campus in Logan she will be passing by on her way up there. No matter how hard we tried, we just couldn't get her to even take a look at it. Apparently it is too close to Orem.

One of our other fun past times we seem to enjoy recently is looking for a house. We aren't in a hurry so it isn't too stressful. It was great to have a nice weekend with sun. Speaking of sun, Saturday Brett hit the golf course while Dy enjoyed Pool Day at good ole Turnberry. We are excited to get outside and enjoy some mountain biking, hiking, and camping. We hope to get a lot of that in this summer.

3 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

I tried and I tried to convince Chelsea to go to Utah State...the little nerd bomber wouldn't even consider it. BLAST! Oh well. She's a funny girl- and I think she's pretty excited to go to BYUI. As for this nice weather...I LOVED pool day. 4 hours in the sun and having my sister right there along with me was the BAYEST!

Katey said...

I can't believe it has been 6 months since you were both at the Berry...my how time flies. I agree brett that it is very sad that Chelsea wouldn't even give the best school in Utah a chance but at least we can keep the greatness of that place in our hearts! ;)

Jill said...

Love that picutre of you guys! My how time flies. I am so happy for you guys!