»

March 4, 2008

Slippers...My Newfound Love


This is a blog dedicated to why I love slippers. I wear them to the store, to work meetings in the morning, around the house, and walks outside. This fascination started when I noticed Brett wearing his slippers everywhere.. From my observation slippers have requirements.

1. Slippers must have a hard sole on bottom for all environments.
2. Slippers must be comfortable.
3. The best slippers are those that are Blue. But if a Red Soxs Symbol is placed upon the slippers they are the best slippers ever.

I was shopping after Christmas at Old Navy and my eyes beheld a pair of Blue slippers. The slippers were comfortable, and had a hard sole. The best thing about these slippers the PRICE..... 3$. I bought them and every day since have fallen in love with these slippers. So I apologize if you think its inconsiderate to wear slippers other than around the house. I just LOVE my slippers. I'm already in need for another pair....maybe all find a Red Soxs pair for the up coming baseball season!

2 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

You kill me with your slippers. . . I will now accept the fact that slippers can be worn outside the house =)

Katey said...

I love slippers too! The must must must have a hard sole or they are worthless in my eyes. I didn't end up finding a pair this winter and it was sad. I usually have a pair on hand. I don't tend to wear them nearly enough though. Hope you guys are doing well! :)