»

March 25, 2008

Ode to Spring!

There are many reasons why I love this time of year. The green grass and trees are beautiful, the days get longer, the Easter Bunny brings me treats (thanks dear), March Madness is in full force, golf courses open, and most importantly the Red Sox are taking swings that matter.

I really do love this time of year...my favorite!

With the Red Sox playing two games in Japan starting earlier this morning, baseball season is finally here. An extra inning win made getting up at 4:00 in the morning worth it. I had better get to bed since game two is in less than 5 hours away.



This isn't Dy's favorite picture, but with us both at Fenway it is a must.




Perhaps this one is better.

7 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Hey, Ryan and I went to Fenway for the first time this last summer! The field was awesome.

Jill said...

I LOVE THE PHOTOS! Brett, I can't help but follow the red sox info on the sports page in honor of you. Since I have never truly had a team I solidly supported I have decided to adopt the Red Sox, because hey, we're family now!

AnneMarie said...

Brett I found your blog and thought I would say hello! Hello! Dyana is darling! You look perfect together. I would love to meet her. Will you email me so I can you to our blog? It's so easy to stay in touch through bloggin' annemarie.mcdonald@gmail.com

Sarah and Trent said...

Yahoooo!! I'm so happy I found your blog. You know I'm just as excited as ever to see your smiling faces. We have tons of pictures on our blog too from going to all the games!! You guys rock.

Tiffany said...

Yeah for spring! Yeah for baseball!

Nettie Martin said...

time for an update peeps!

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Nettie, it's about time you get a blog!