»

October 15, 2008

Do you really know who you are voting for?

We got this link from a friend (thanks Mark) and find it pretty interesting. A man asks people on the street who contest they support Obama if they agree with his political views...but they are actually McCain's.

This is only a small sample, but I bet many people would answer this very similarly...for both candidates. Check it out.

Link: Obama or McCain


If you are tired of these posts, we are working on a video walk through of our house that we hope to post soon. We are getting pretty close.

3 comments:

Janey said...

My brother sent this link to me too. Aaargh. I think a lot of people are voting for him also for his celebrity "cool" status. Crazy.

And hello, I love political posts. That's just me though....in fact, it may really just be me, haha.

Scott and Jane said...

Unreal!!!

Janey said...

It's sad to say, but I think people are going to vote democrat just because they are tired of bush and republicans right now. I'm not a fan of either candidates but I have to go with the lesser of the two evils. Pretty crazy radio clip.

Mark