»

March 19, 2009

It's Harder Than We Thought!

We sincerely apologize for our lack of posts. Without the internet at home, we are bad at making the time to regularly update the blog. We will have to start doing a better job, though, so we can update everyone on the status of Dy's pregnancy.

That's right, we are expecting! Though not official just yet, the due date is around October 16. Obviously, we are both very excited. Dy has been getting a little more sick the past couple weeks, but it is typically in the evening. Brett is great to help out and Dy is learning to accept his help more willingly.

Anyway, hopefully this will motivate us to find time to blog a little better.

11 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

Yay Yay YaY. . . .oh wait- I already knew! I am so excited!!! Heck! I might move in that spare bedroom once this baby comes =)

Janey said...

Yay! Congrats! I'll tell Mark to check out your blog.

And so sorry Dy that you are sick. It sucks big time! The 2nd trimester is much more fun.

Tiffani said...

oh my! Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm thrilled for the two of you.

Heidi said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Luke and Tiff said...

We are so excited for you! You'll be such a great little mom and Audrey is so happy to be a grandma :) We want to be kept up-to-date with pictures of your growing belly. Love, Tiff and Audrey

The Peterson's said...

Congratulations!

Kristi said...

Congrats, Brett & Dy! It is the news I have been waiting to hear for a few months now! It will be so fun to follow your story for the next little while...

Shannon said...

yay!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for u guys!

Marcy said...

Oh Congrats to you guys!! that is so fabulous!!

Grandpa said...

It sounds like there are a lot of excited friends out there. Since Brett is my oldest son, I am also excited for both of them. Grandkids are the best!! We (Diane and I) just want some more to spoil. We are also glad they are close to home. I am truly proud of Brett and Dy and love Dy a bunch. Brett may have waited a while, but he found a gem when he found Dy. We love you guys!

Nate said...

NO WAY! CONGRATS!