»

August 16, 2008

Where's Dyana?

Well, my wife left me for 10 days to spend time in Cali with her brother before heading down to Ensenada, Mexico to live at an orphanage for a week. She is going down with some of her sister in a group. Part of the time they will spend building a home, playing with kids and other stuff. Since I really don't know the details, I will just let Dy blog about it when she gets back.

We haven't been apart for this long before since before we started dating. I think this morning it hit both of us that we are going to miss each other more than we thought. It will be fun to see the pictures and hear the stories when they get back.

Meanwhile, I feel like I am a bachelor again. If I can work out the work schedule, I may head up to the Uintas with a friend, do a little golf, study for my fantasy football draft next weekend, get a few things done around the house (ok, apartment - but not for long), and watch a bunch of Olympics.

Kind of a lame blog, but it had been a while so I figured we would get an update on here so people know we are still alive.

0 comments: